The General Contract Agreement of www.investor-partner.us
The General Contract Agreement (hereafter: Contract Agreement) contains all the conditions between the International Investor-Partner Ltd, 3rd Fl., Jonsin Place, 228, Queen’s Road East Wanchai, Hong Kong, hereafter: Provider and it’s subsidieries and affiliates (like: www.investor-partner.us) and You (hereafter: Client) for the services provided.
I. General Provisions
1. By the regulation of the Contract Agreement all user over age of 18 years or any business organization will be labeled as CLIENT, if
any of those are:
- registering on www.investor-partner.us or the other partner sites,
- uploading advertisement on the www.investor-partner.us website,
- or gives proposal for any other client’s advertisement on the www.investor-partner.us website.
2. The Client agrees and obligates him/herself to the Contract Agreement and to the attached Data-Protection Information! Every Client
has to give real data about her/him/itself. If the management of Investorpartner Ltd. recognizes untrue data about a Client, it keeps
the right to warn, or ban the Client from the website.
3. By using the Service provided an online Contract Agreement will start between the Client and the Provider.
4. The provider may modify the terms and conditions of the Contract Agreement one sided at any time. If any modification occurs,
Investorpartner Ltd. will inform the Client with a short description via e-mail. By continuing using the Service, the Client agrees
with the modifications of the Contract Agreement.
5. During the registration, Provider will create a “User Account” for the Client To keep the client’s e-mail address and password as an
6. The “User Account” can be accessed through the Provider account activation e-mail or with the Client’s e-mail address and password.
All the rights and provisions in this General Contract Agreement will be terminated by deleting this “User Account”.
II. Responsibilities of the Provider
1. The Provider operates the www.investor-partner.us website as an intermediate service according to the Ekrv. The Provider
takes responsibility only for its own offers and advertisements made on the www.investor-partner.us website. Therefore the Provider is
not responsible for the quality, security of the advertised products and offers by the Client. The Provider is also not responsible for
the between each-other transactions of Clients.
2. The Provider cannot and will not take part of any lawsuit or transaction between the Clients. The Client shall exempt the Provider of
any Claim or Compensation!
3. The Provider has the right, but not obligated to verify the Content of the advertisement on the ivestorpartner.uk website. The Client
shall archive the content of the advertisement on the www.investor-partner.us website.
4. The Client is fully responsible for the advertised product or service, including the handling of the merchandise.
5. Any unlawful content (for example: third party people personal data, intellectual creations without copyright – especially pictures) or
any criminal act cannot be uploaded on the www.investor-partner.us website.
6. When a third party / person, authority or court process a claim against the advertisement on the www.investor-partner.us website the
Client shall be responsible to pay for any damages, losses and claims. The Client shall also protect and hold harmless the Provider
against any third party person including authorities and courts. The Client shall protect the name of the Provider against any offense
or abuse. Here shall be mentioned all the measures taken to protect the good reputation also.
7. If the Clients advertisement on the www.investor-partner.us is unlawful, the Provider shall remove.
Prohibited/unlawful advertisements and restrictions.
1. The uploaded advertisement cannot have any unlawful contains by the rules of behavior and ethical issues and detriminal to the
morale. On the www.investor-partner.us website is specifically prohibited to advertise any product or service which distribution is
illegal. Such products/services are the followings:
- hazardous chemicals, especially flammable and exploding materials;
- medicine or any kind of drugs;
- alcohol (exception: if it is quality, custom or collector’s item);
- stolen or illegal marketed products;
- fake or tempered products (for example: kind of “branded product” misleading the buyers about the origin, quality, quantity, usability,
performance, repairs and maintenance. The withhold of those data (origin, quantity, quality, usability, performance, repair and
maintenance) are also prohibited!;
- mark-false indication of origin on the product;
- any product which would create legal problem of any kind to a third person (patent, brand or copyright etc.);
- a copy of a copyrighted product, a false copy or all of the activities, services, methods, software, which promotes a copyright
- human body parts or tissues;
- restricted weapons or firearms, ammunitions, explosives, pyrotechnic materials and their spare parts as well as public safety risk
devices or any unrestricted devices (switchblade, boxer, night- stick, viper, blackjack, electric shocker, shuriken, more than 20g
containing pepper spray etc.);
- securities or any other financial tools which can be used for investing;
- credit card, bankcard or check;
- blank guaranty form, identification card, certificate, validation labels;
- any product or text which might rise to incite hatred, racism, apartheid, ethnic or national conflict between them.
- any product or text which would offend or defame one or more person or nationality;
- software containing virus, and any kind of damage causing softwares;
- activation code, CD – key, software registration, registration number;
- Television or radio subscription decoder card and the TV or radio broadcasting illegal decoder tools;
- such websites, FTP servers, or the description about to reach any information to create dangerous and illegal materials;
- username and password of online services;
- lists containing personal data with e-mail addresses and invitations to social networking sites (Facebook, IWIW, Gmail, Twitter etc.)
- anything related to the betting and gambling systems;
- sexual services;
2. It is also prohibited to advertise anything which would be against the providers (or the owners of the provider) Reputation, business
interest and in particular with their products and services.
3. It is prohibited also:
- the use of any application/solution benefit therefor, which modifies the www.investor-partner.us website.
- to use of any solution which would interrupt the www.investor-partner.us website informatics service (i.e. hardware or software).
- the use anything not according to this General Contract Agreement.
- to advertise any non-specific product or service.
- no e-mail address, phone number, mailing address or website can be a part of the description or a part of the advertisement.
- any activity that violates a third party’s or the Provider’s rights.
The Provider has the right to refuse the service if it contains anything of the above mentioned list of Prohibited/Unlawful Advertisements and Restrictions or delete the uploaded advertisement without any further notice.
- The Client shall use the service always according to all Laws and acknowledging this General Contract Agreement. If any terms of
this Agreement is being violated by the Client, the Provider is authorized to take every steps between the frames of the law to
vindicate all sanctions.
- The Provider can verify the Client’s advertisement on www.investor-partner.us website after uploading it on the website. If any content
was uploaded to the wrong cathegory, or contains harmful data, the Providers choice to replace it to the correct cathegory, or to
IV. Payement Terms and Conditions
The www.investor-partner.us services (business offers advertisements) are subject to a payment based upon the fee schedule mentioned below. The Client shall pay for the services rendered only by using the methods of payment on our payment surfaces on the website (PayPal or onto our given bank account). The Provider will activate Your advertisement after the payement latest in 48 hours and will send You an electronic invoice for approval, if You have required it before.
The investigatorpartner.uk website is receiving the entire Client’s requests and complaints on online interface in textboxes. Our Customer Service will answer via the given e-mail. If You would have further, and detailed questions, You can request a call-back. The Provider will investigate all the complaints and will answer in the lawful time limit of the rules and regulations.
VI. Identity Theft Protection
We treat the data that you provide us with as strictly private and it shall only be used by us, by a member of our Group or by a selected third party who complies with our high standards of data protection in order to manage the account which you open with us (“Account”), to create customer profiles, to ensure the security of the Site and to enable you to use our services.
VII. Governing Law, Supervisor Organizations
These Agreements shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Hongkong. You irrevocably agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Hongkong for settlement of any disputes or matters arising out of or concerning these Agreements or their enforceability. If any part of these Agreements is found to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect, it will not affect the validity of the remainder of the Agreements, which shall remain valid and enforceable according to their terms.
VIII. Copyright-law Provisions
The investorpartner.in is a copyrighted product belonging to the International Investor Partner Ltd, who has the license also. All the content of the www.investor-partner.us website are protected by the Law! The content of the www.investor-partner.us with the copy- right protected database solely can be used with a written permission of the Provder.
International Investor-Partner GmbH.
3rd Fl., Jonsin Place, 228,
Queen’s Road East Wanchai,